University Name : Shanghai Ocean University ( SHOU )
Location : Shanghai City, China
Program Name : Food Science And Engineering ( Learn More )
Commission : Available
Degree : Bachelor
Teaching Language : Chinese
Durantion : 4 years
Estimate Starting Date : September 3, 2019
About the Commission :
· iAgent can see the commission detail after login the account.
· The amount of the commission will be updated according to actual situation. Once the application has been submitted, the commission of the certain application will be set.
About the Teaching Language :
· This program contains one year Chinese prepatory courses + three years major courses.
· After the student pass HSK 4, the student can enter major courses in the second year.
· The Chinese courses and the major courses are all taught in Chinese.
Tuition Fee : 20,000 CNY
Accommodation Fee :
|Double Room||15 or 30 CNY /day /person|
|Single Room||30 or 60 CNY /day /person|
Application Fee : 75 USD
Service Fee : 50 USD
About the Service Fee :
· After iAgents upgraded as our VIP iAgent, iAgents can receive different level of discount on service fee. Learn More >>> .
Application Deadline : July 31, 2019
Interview Required : No
Result Announcement :
|Regular Speed||8 ~ 15 days|
|Fastest Record||4 days|
Deposit Required : No
Documents Arrival : 40 ~ 62 days
Accommodation Arrangement :
The applicant needs to choose the room type on application form. Rooms are enough, but if the student arrive and register late at the school, the certain room types might ran out.
Airport Pick-up Service : Available to book in advance
About The Result Announcement :
· "Regular Speed" means speed during March to May
· It will take longer when iAgents submit in other months
About The Documents Arrival :
· "Documents" means admission letter + JW202 ( if have )
· "Arrival" means arrive in iAgent's address ( if iAgent choose mailing by DHL )
April 15, 2019 :
Start your application before this date is your best choice, because
· Students will have enough time to collect all the necessary documents.
· There will be fewer seats left as time goes by.
June 05, 2019
If iAgents start the application after this date, the preparation of the documents will be rush.
If students contact you to apply for this program after this date, please confirm with the students to find out :
· What documents that they currently have
· When exactly can they provide complete application materials
June 30, 2019
iAgents are suggested to provide all application materials before this date in order to
· Seize the biggest application chance for the students
· Avoid any unecessary delay of the students' visa application and registration for the student
· Avoid any unecessary missing of university courses for the students
Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
Be a high school graduate under the age of 35 when applying for Bachelor programs.
|4||Graduate Certificate of Senior High|
|5||Academic Transcript of Senior High|
|6||Physical Examination Form|
|7||Self - statement|
· Documents in another language than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English. The translation company should stamp officially on the translated documents.
· iAgents are welcomed to suggest their applicants provide other supporting documents in order to higher the success rate, such as language proficiency certificate, non-criminal certificate, graduate certificate or academic transcript of higher education, any academic award certificate and etc..
· If the applicant has the plan to renew the passport, iAgent should keep CUCAS update to avoid any unnecessary delay or misunderstanding. Technically, as soon as the application start, before the applicant arrive and register at the university, the applicant should not renew passport.
· If your students are currently in China :
If they are working in China, they need to provide employment seperation certificate and their current residence permit.
If they are studying in China, they need to provide the transfer certificate, the leaving certificate, the certificate of attendance rate which issued by previous school and the current residence permit.
Related Articles :
How To Apply As CUCAS iAgent
Basic Application Requirements Of China Universities
This articles is updated on October 9, 2018. For the lastest update of this program please refres here.